I was watching the show I Can Make You Thin with Paul McKenna again. He was discussing a subject I have written about before: Do Not Starve Yourself. You need to feed your body or it will go into starvation mode and hold on to any little bit of fat there. But, another bad side effect of this is the first thing you will do if you starve yourself all day is binge on everything in sight when you get home. Don't sabotage yourself by doing this. You know what you are doing so stop! Don't repeat the same destructive behaviors over & over again. You are worth more than that!
Also, again, when do you stop eating .. when then the food is gone or when you are full. Studies have shown that people will keep eating as long as food is there whether they are hungry or not. Create positive results for yourself by eating consciously & stopping when you are full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment