I thought I would put these 2 pictures together again so it is easier to see that we can maintain ourselves with age if we work hard & put some determination & dedication to our workouts, fitness, food and health program. I know you can all do it! Let's work together to achieve the goals of everyone that visits this site!!!! Oh, as you can see, I am much better about not tanning as much now! I am 50 in the one with the curly hair!
I must admit that I put these pics up for myself as much as to motivate you. Like all of you or a lot of you, I always tend to see things that are wrong or that need fixing so this helps remind myself that I have done good when I want to say those negative words to myself. We all have to fight the negative talk, even me!!!! I became an expert on negative talk when I was younger & it is a hard habit to break! Let's work together on that too!

No comments:
Post a Comment