Sunday, March 09, 2008

Map Your Outside Exercise Route!

I have added a new website to my Fav Websites area. Check out Map Your Run under that area to YOUR right on my blog. I was getting my gray hair colored over Friday & the assistant to my hairdresser & I were chatting about exercise & healthy eating. She happened to mention this great site!!!!! You can search for existing routes or races all over the U.S. AND YOU CAN MAP OUT YOUR OWN ROUTE TO SEE HOW MANY MILES IT IS & THEN SAVE IT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE OR EMAIL TO FRIENDS!!!!! You don't have to be a jogger. This can be for jogs, walks, bicycle rides, mommy & me walking groups etc. It also has a training log area to track your exercise programs, goals etc. Lots of stuff to look at on this site. Check it out & enjoy. What a great addition to your program.

THANKS TINA for letting me know about this website!!!!

PS: Thx Dana for making my hair look so snazzy!!!!

No comments:

My Food Diary