Yes, I am blogging about this again. I know, you are tired of hearing it BUT I can't stress enough how important it is to a weight loss program to know those calories in and calories out!!!! All studies show that those that log their food intake (and yes that includes every little thing that goes in your mouth including condiments, gum, nibbles while you are cooking etc.) are the most successful at weight loss. Even my youngest stepdaughter started doing this & she told me the other day how surprised she was by how many calories she was eating.
I know most of you like to pretend you know what you are eating OR you just don't want to know what you are really eating! For a successful go this time at your weight loss program, log your food!!!! It will be an eye opener!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment