Thursday, March 06, 2008

Healthy Body Image

OK, another pet peeve of mine... these grotesquely thin models and even celebrities. I caught a bit of the season finale of Project Runway. For those that don't know what it is, it is a show for designers to compete & hopefully win to show their clothes collection at that big New York fashion show.

I just can't stand to see how thin these models are that wear the clothes. Who can fit in to them but the models or the stars that try to attain this god awful thinness! When will we see models that are a typical size so that we know what the clothes will really look like on us PLUS HOW UNHEALTHY IS THAT!!!!!

I would prefer to see healthy, normal size models with at least some muscle or hint of it on them! So, magazines (I know some of you are already putting better models on your covers) & clothes designers, let's get some real bodies on the cover & on TV. Let's not perpetuate this awful thin look that is not only bad for us BUT bad for our children!!! We do not need to see them wanting to attain these unhealthy bodies!!!!!

Muscle rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

My Food Diary