Thursday, March 06, 2008

Don't Forget to Drink Water!

I always like to remind people that keeping hydrated is a very important component of healthy living. There are plenty of filters out there if you don't want to buy bottled water.. Pur & Britta come to mine. Both have devices you can attach to your kitchen faucet. Water can also stave off those hunger pains. Some experts say that hunger pains may just be thirst so try drinking an 8 ounce glass of water first. There are also calorie free flavored bottle waters too which might make it easier for those that dread the boring ole water. I mix it up with the two so I have the best of both worlds & I don't spend tons of money on the flavored stuff... I also keep an eye out for when they are on sale.

Drinking water is important for all of the above plus they say it keeps your skin looking better & I know it keeps "the bod working", if you get my drift! Also very important to drink your water when you are working out!

Drink up!

No comments:

My Food Diary