Saturday, March 22, 2008

In Memory

Today I found out that a close friend passed away. For those that know me or have read some of my older posts, you know that my mom passed away about 1.5 years ago from a rare form of cancer called liposarcoma (see My Cause at bottom of this blog). She had a very dear friend, Else, that lived near her & they both enjoyed acting/singing in local plays. They also both loved to get out & about & just enjoy life together. She became my friend as well after my mom passed away. Yesterday Else passed away & I know many will miss her including myself.

For those that get on here for fitness advice, let me say just this. You don't have to be that skinny little thing or be perfect or have the sculpted muscles of people you see on TV. BUT, if your weight is effecting your health, take note & make changes. Even small changes lead to better health for not only you.... but you will also be a great example for your family and others.

Else, I will miss you!

No comments:

My Food Diary