Saturday, February 02, 2008

Quote of the Day

I want to let everyone know that I chose to leave my quote of the day rather than change it because I felt the words and meaning to them are so important. One really has to be ready for this journey of weight loss & better health. You have to be able to get to that point where you can say that you are more important than the food you are eating, that food that is making you look and feel a way you don't feel comfortable with.

Your health also has to be more important than the food going in your mouth. Find what will inspire & work for you. Is it to make sure you live to see your children grown & married? Is it to be there for your husband & other family members? Is it just for you? Is it all or a combination of the above.

Personally, I feel you really have to do it for yourself but if one of the other things or even some other motivation gets you started, that is fine with me! Once you get on the road to better health and fitness, it will become obvious that you now love yourself more than the food that was holding you back.

Find what it is & learn what you need to love yourself enough to make this change to a healthier, fitter and happier life.

No comments:

My Food Diary