Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Quick Fix Workouts" and ABS!

I saw this great article on one of my fav websites, Exercise at About.com. Click on the following link to view some great mini workouts WITH PICTURES! The great thing is they show people doing them at home which is great. You will have to invest in a few pieces of equipment, obviously to work out at home.

http://exercise.about.com/b/2008/02/20/quick-fix-workouts-supersetting.htm

In addition, there is also a great article on ab exercises. I actually do variations of most of these ab exercises... PICTURES TOO!!!! I have read numerous articles saying that the bicycle exercise, the captain's chair and the plank (many types) are some of the best for working the abs/core. For me, I vary my abs exercises often and have found by trial and error that some things work better than other for me. BUT, the main thing is the abs like variety & change. Mix it up just like you do your cardio and weights!

http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/ss/abexercises.htm

No comments:

My Food Diary