
Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Give yourself the gift of health & exercise today. You don't have to be in a gym to do that. Take a walk, dance to some music while you are home, play with the kids... whatever it is, just move and have fun!
I have been working out for over 25 years. I hope that each of you learns from my experiences. I am not a certified personal trainer although I have been in the past. I am just a person that has worked at this for so many years that I can pass on the things I think work & those I think don't work. The information contained in this blog is for general knowledge and is not a substitute for medical advice. You should consult your physician prior to starting a new fitness and/or nutrition program.
This is my own personal cause & for those that don't have one, they may want to think about donating to one of the Sarcoma Foundations below. My mother passed away from a rare form of cancer called Liposarcoma. It is one of about 50 subtypes of sarcomas that affect all age groups from the youngest to the oldest. It is a "a cancer that begins in the muscle, fat, fibrous tissue, blood vessels,or other supporting tissue of the body". There is no cure & funding is low because of it's rarity. As some of you may know, the rarer the form of cancer, the less money that is usually allocated to it by the larger organizations or the NIH (National Health Institute) as well as fewer people donate because they just don't know about it. This cancer just keeps coming back, grows back where it already was & spreads to other areas as well. You can learn more about it at these links. Please donate if you can:
No comments:
Post a Comment