So, my tip of the day says don't go on a diet. I know you have all heard this & went on one anyway! Look, if you don't make a lifestyle change that you can live with for life, it ain't gonna work.. as they say!
For example, if you are a carb lover but decide to go on a low carb diet to lose weight, what happens when you start eating carbs again? You will put the weight right back on once you start eating carbs again & it will come on quickly.
I know you are saying that you are not going to go back to eating all those carbs again BUT let me tell you from experience, if you are a carb lover, a low carb food plan will not work FOR LIFE. Why not find a way to change your food plan to incorporate all the wonderful healthy carbs out there AND some of the other ones you like as well. It is just a matter of give and take.
Me, I love bread.. luckily I love it plain without butter because I just love the taste of it. I have made it part of my life by eating all the wonderful 100% whole grain, sprouted seed and many other breads out there that have great ingredient lists. I always look for bread that also has at least 4 grams of fiber and 4 grams of protein & minimal sugar grams.
Please, don't diet... make healthy lifestyle changes that will sustain you forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment