There is a very interesting book out titled "Eat This, Not That". It outlines many of the fast food & restaurant foods out there. It shows how substituting one item for another one on the same menu can save you a great number of calories & fat grams. The really interesting thing about it is that you will be surprised by some of the things that you actually thought were "healthy". Check it out at your local bookstore, online or the library (if they have it). I also have seen it at Costco. It will be an eye opening experience for those of you that eat out a lot and/or do not check the nutritional information of what you are eating. Remember, one of my fav websites, CalorieKing, has this information & you can also buy the book, CalorieKing, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter to carry with you!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Calorie King is one of my favorites also. I bought their software a few years ago and use it faithfully whenever I am trying to drop some pounds. It is really the only thing that truly gives me the accountability I need when I am dieting.
Post a Comment