I have always advocated stretching & as I came upon another article on it, I thought I would share it with you. The article from The Diet Detective called stretching "the unwanted stepchild of fitness." I agree... I know so many people that do not do it or do not make time for it. The article even talks about the confusion on whether it is good or not. Experts even disagree on this.I, for one, can speak from experience. There were times in my younger days when I did not stretch & then as I got older (meaning 30 and above) I started to really include stretching in my routine. There were times when work was so busy that I did bot have as much time for stretching & I learned from those times that stretching is important!!! More importantly, as we get older, it really becomes a necessity as we lose some of our ability to be flexible. I am a walking testament to stretching.. it is important & it does make a difference!
Check out the article at this link: http://www.dietdetective.com/content/view/52/157/.
I have posted before on stretching exercises so check my archives for that & I will post more stretching exercises in the future.
Just do it!

No comments:
Post a Comment