Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hula Hoops & Jump Ropes

I have seen hula hoops at my gym lately which does not surprise me because I have been seeing health related news stories on hula hooping as a form of core exercise. So, when I accidentally found this story about hula hooping & jump roping on The Diet Detective, I just had to share it with you.

As my readers know, I have posted a lot about how you can work out by just "playing" or if you have kids, by playing with them at home, at the beach or at the playground.

Well, here is a great article that explains the mechanics of both hula hooping & jump roping. There are tips on how to do it right & also how to buy both a hula hoop and a jump rope that is right for you. This is a great way to get some exercise while either playing with your kids OR just you having fun exercising.

Click on this link for the full article: http://www.dietdetective.com/content/view/3365/3/

No comments:

My Food Diary