It is that time of year when we all try to get away from the stress of everyday life by going on vacation. Many of us put our workouts on the back burner as well. I say why!!!! You can still have fun & work off some calories at the same time. Walking or hiking is a great way to see your vacation destination & work off that drink last night!!! Warmer locations bring you the option of water sports. You can swim, surf, walk on the beach, snorkel among just a few things to do. Horse back riding, bicycling, boating.... just have fun!!!!! I always find a way to get activity in while I am on vacation although I do like to jog still & love the option of seeing the vacation spot & new sites on my early morn jog.Diet Blog had a great article on staying active while on vacation. Check it out at:
http://www.diet-blog.com/archives/2008/07/03/staying_active_on_vacation_heres_how_you_do_it.php
JUST HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment