Saying that, I saw a great article about a lady that made up her own language to help her with her "life program". Everyone finds ways to make a health & fitness program for themselves & why not her way if it will help you. She invented a new language for her program like:
- "DO IT PROGRAM" -- not a diet program --and so I'm now really "doing it" - eating healthier for life.
- "APPRECI-EAT." This word is all about slowing down the eating and thereby tasting food more - so you'll want to eat less." I certainly have written about this in the past plus the slower you eat, the more time your body has to register the food & "tell you" that you are full.
- "FORWARD" and "BACKWARD." Every food one chooses to eat either moves you forward to your dream weight - or backwards to gaining more weight.
Read the full article at this link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/karen-salmansohn/winning-weight-loss-tip-i_b_114932.html
I certainly hope that this gives you another option to help with your own program or at the least, shows you how to think differently to accomplish your own personal goals!
PS: To my anonymous commenter on the jogging blog, I am glad I could help & good luck!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment