Friday, July 18, 2008

Bike Riding-Exercise & Save Gas Money!

I wanted to let you all know that I have a couple busy days coming up so I will be reposting some older posts that I thought you might like to read.

Today though, I wanted to share this article from The Diet Detective on bicycle riding. Hey, as they say in their article, with the price of gas, get out and not only get some exercise & see the sights but save gas money too! I am not a bike rider so I am deferring to the article at this link:

http://www.dietdetective.com/content/view/1334/90/

It gives tips on the types of bikes, price ranges, the right fit and more. If you want to add more variety to your routine & like bike riding, give it a try. I have friends that mountain bike & love it. They like being out there with nature and the surrounding beauty. This might be just up your alley and add another dimension to your fitness routine.

Hey, if you enjoy what you are doing then you will stick with it. Bike riding may be the key for you!

No comments:

My Food Diary