Yesterday's post was about an amazing woman that has lost close to 300 pounds already with NO WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY. Granted that once she loses all the weight, she will most likely have surgery to remove all the excess skin, an unfortunate result of getting too heavy & what happens after losing the weight. A good reason to stay at a healthy weight & never get there! But if you do get too heavy, weight loss & dealing with the after effects are better than dieing from weight related complications.... OR not even being able to enjoy life because you can't move around that well or play with your children like you want to.
Listen, the point I want to make today is there is not one right way to lose the weight besides eating better & exercising... after that, you must find the right program & the right eating habits that work for you. I love the gym and the weights but others may want to be outside when they exercise. I like the 5-6 mini meals but others may find that 3 main meals & 2 small snacks works better for them.
As I have said before, consistency is the key & with that you learn about yourself, your body & what is does & does not like. In addition, you understand when minor & major changes are needed to shock the body.
Find what works for you & as Nike says, JUST DO IT! Me too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment