Friday, July 25, 2008

Jogging Tips

Many of you jog for exercise or fun so I thought I would share an article from The Diet Detective on tips for a better jog/run. I for one can absolutely attest to the point on swinging your arms. I used to do this side to side swing but read a while back about making sure the arms swing forward. This made a big difference for me. Read the article at this link:
http://www.dietdetective.com/content/view/784/90/

I hope for those of you that jog or run, this is helpful. It was for me! For beginners, take the advice to heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Fit at 50,
This is so helpful and very timely as I am just beginning to run again after more than 15 years of no running. I am "training" to run a 5K with my 21 yr-old daughter!

My Food Diary