Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tighten the Rear


I was short of time today to post but I thought I would show you a couple great exercises to tighten that butt & work the legs too. We all want to keep that butt "up" rather than having it head south & great "gams" and legs make us feel great in a dress or pants! Check out these 2 exercises from Oxygen Women's Fitness. Look at the pictures carefully & use strict form making sure the knee does not go past the toes. Keep that nice 90 degree angle. The second exercise is pretty tough so definitely keep strict form & start with no weight to get it right before adding weight. With the steps ups, you can use the steps from the aerobic step classes in the gym, stairs or any other area in your gym or home that allows you to step up. You can start with a lower step & work towards a higher one. Add these couple exercises in to your routine & watch that butt head north!!!!! Here is the article: http://oxygenmag.com/main.php?page=1&id=298

No comments:

My Food Diary