Once again, I saw a great article from Oxygen Women's Fitness. If you love to look lean & fit, this is the magazine for you. It has great advice & articles on weight training, healthy eating, stress release, home workouts and more. For me, this is the best magazine out there especially for those that like training information rather than more beauty and fashion information. And no, I don't get paid to say this.. I WISH! I might be able to pay my bills if I did get paid for my love of this magazine!!!!Anyway, they have a short article on the "e" newsletter I receive on 5 tips for jump starting your fat and weight loss. I can attest to all of them since I have learned to eat more vs. restricting your calories too much like I did that when I was younger. Sleep more... I try & it seems to help. Walk more, eat fiber & the big one, lift weights. The more muscle you have, the more calories you burn at rest.
Read the full article here: http://oxygenmag.com/skinny

No comments:
Post a Comment