Friday, September 26, 2008

Home/Travel Workout





I know that many of you often don't have time to get to the gym or just are not gym people & prefer to work out at home or do outside activities along with maybe a trip or 2 to the gym as well. If you are looking to compare things you can either take with you when you travel or can do at home, you may want to check out this home training system described on the Diet Detective website. I have not used it but it looks pretty interesting & especially if you travel a lot. I have done some suspension type training in the gym on free moving cable machines & it does work you differently! Take a look at the article & the website & see if it is for you. It could be a good addition to a home work out or a traveler!

Link: http://www.dietdetective.com/content/view/3465/65/

No comments:

My Food Diary