

Here are a couple bicep moves that you may have not seen or done. The dumbbell curl is a great alternative to the traditional bicep curl. You can also curl the dumbbell as shown but with a normal hammer curl position for a different feel. I also really like the rope curl. You can curl it as shown moving your hands out to the side in more a V shape or for variety, curl the rope straight up & down for a hammer curl move. I also do this rope move in a preacher bench style. I move my arms a bit forward but make sure they stay stationary when I curl.
There are so many variations for biceps & using the cable machine with different attachments is a lot of fun. Check out your various attachments at the gym & try them out & see what feels good to you.
Enjoy the pump! The pictures are from Oxygen Women's Fitness.
Enjoy the pump! The pictures are from Oxygen Women's Fitness.

No comments:
Post a Comment