
I have posted many times before about ways to keep your body working well and increasing your metabolism by weight training (the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn at rest). There are other ways to rev up the body like eating certain foods, getting enough sleep, having good family & friend relationships that keep us happy & therefore keep the body happy, laughing ( increases endorphins like exercise does) and more.
Below is a short article on 4 ways to rev up the body. These are very simple steps & easy to do. Try all 4 & see how they work for you. I guaranty that if you try them, they will help! I certainly know they helped me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the vitamin entry, always check with your doctor first to make sure you are not taking any supplements that interfere with other medications you are on. Read the short article here: http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22176/49486
Below is a short article on 4 ways to rev up the body. These are very simple steps & easy to do. Try all 4 & see how they work for you. I guaranty that if you try them, they will help! I certainly know they helped me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the vitamin entry, always check with your doctor first to make sure you are not taking any supplements that interfere with other medications you are on. Read the short article here: http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22176/49486
PS: Picture from Oxygen Women's Fitness. Find their site under my Fav Websites

No comments:
Post a Comment