Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pull-up Variation-Love it!



I have been doing this move for a few years now & had not been able to find a picture to post for you. THEN, this showed up in my Shape Magazine online newsletter the other day. I was so excited because I wanted to share this move with you but thought a picture would be needed for you to understand it. Check out the link to see the full move & an explanation of how to do it. There are also a couple other great moves that I use as well at this link.

On this particular move, I do it slightly different. I put the bar closer to my hip level and I also will sometimes lift 1 leg to make it harder. Both these make the move harder so you may want to start with the link version.

Also, for those that use the lat pull down both wide & close, I use this move to do both wide & close grips just like the standard lat pull down. I also use forward & reverse grips for both moves.

Play around with the bar height & the hand grips & use this move as a great way to interject change to your routines.

Here is the link: http://www.shape.com/workouts/routines/27293104.html?page=3

No comments:

My Food Diary