Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weight Loss Strategies

I saw an interesting article on Yahoo Health how a lady lost 30 pounds without all that counting of calories. I know some of you hate to count calories and/or all that logging of food drives you crazy.

Let me say first that I really do think that food logging is one of the best ways to get control because it makes you face what you are truly eating every day. BUT, if that log stuff is halting you right now, try what this lady did in the attached article & maybe you can work towards logging food eventually to increase your progress if need be....

This lady did things like trade sugary drinks for water or flavored water, eat better snacks but did NOT skip meals, use smaller plates etc. It may be the step you need to get motivated & started on your weight loss program. Read the article here:

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/healthieryou/4382/lose-weight-without-counting-calories/

No comments:

My Food Diary