I keep meaning to provide this link to Hungry Girl on her list of "better snacks". Of course, you have to decide what works best for your food plan based on your allotment of calories, fat etc. for the day and what you do & don't like. Maybe you are keeping your sugars or carbs lower. Maybe you prefer a "crunch snack" to a frozen treat snack. Maybe pudding is your thing. In any case, check out the link & at least have some "better snacks" on hand so you do not sabotage yourself either during the day or that dreaded after dinner time!Here is the link: http://www.hungry-girl.com/girls/biteoutdetails.php?isid=1482
If you are curious about me, I am a crunch gal. I like rice cakes or I have also found some really good choices on low fat, low calorie organic "cookie bites". What I mean by that is they are small little bite size cookies. I count them out & put them on a plate whether it is the cookies or rice cakes & put the rest away. That is my allotment & then I brush my teeth after that!

No comments:
Post a Comment