Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chest Exercise Variations

This picture is from myfit.ca. I wanted to show you different ways to work your chest. Now, with this move, if you have dumbbells, barbells, exercise bands & a swiss ball at home, you can do this there. You can also place yourself in a bridge position at the top point (like you are doing a butt move) and then do flat chest presses.

I also wanted to show you a couple moves I use at the gym with the free motion cable machine. Using either the swiss ball or the free bench that you find by the Smith Machine, you can use the free motion machine to do incline & flat bench or swiss ball chest presses. In addition, you can do chest flyes.

Check out the 2 links below that show the use of both the bench & the ball to work the chest. You can vary either by doing a flat or incline press or flye. Your body will like the change!!!! I love mixing it up with these moves from the standard dumbbell or barbell presses/flye!

Here are the links:

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/incline-chest-fly/1644463126

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/swiss-ball-incline-press/2108035939

No comments:

My Food Diary