The Diet Blog had an article on the 7 secrets of weight loss success that I thought was important to share with you. In fact, I have used all of their suggestions they outlined along the way when I was losing weight & then when I had to make changes due to my body changing. I think I have posted about many of them already like don't say you are going on a diet, you need to make lifestyles changes for life. I have also posted about changing your thought process & also how all bodies are different so you need to evaluate what works for you. If you love carbs, going on a low card diet is setting yourself up for failure. There are ways to work carbs into a weekly plan. Now, saying that, you may not get all the carbs you want & you may have to substitute better carb choices for others, but just cutting them out is not the answer.
The article also talks about intuitive eating described as: "To become an intuitive eater, a person also needs to adopt two key behaviors. They must learn how not to eat for emotional, environmental or social reasons and they must listen to their body and eat only when hungry and stop when full. They must also learn how to interpret body signals, cravings, and hunger and respond in a healthy way. We should take internal cues, try to recognize what our body wants and then regulate how much we eat based on hunger and satiety." Be sure & click on the intuitive eating link in the article.
Read the full post here:
http://www.diet-blog.com/archives/2008/08/25/7_secrets_of_weight_loss_success.php

No comments:
Post a Comment