I have written before about how just playing with your kids or even play with adults can be a great way to burn some calories, have fun & exercise all at the same time. I have posted on hula hooping in the recent past but today I am sharing another great article from Diet Detective on other games that you can play with your children OR just do on your own for fun & to get some exercise as well. This article talks about hopscotch, flying a kite, musical chairs and the seesaw.For example, hopscotch can help with balance, working the legs, core & more. Flying a kite can work balance & flexibility. The article goes through each of the games & discusses how to "play" them, how they work your body and how many calories are burned doing each. Check out the article at this link:
http://www.dietdetective.com/content/view/3363/3/.
Enjoy these games yourself or play with the kids & have fun plus burn calories at the same time!

No comments:
Post a Comment