
Who doesn't love a beautiful back especially in a bathing suit or backless shirt or dress... very sexy! This picture is from Oxygen Women's Fitness, one of my fav magazines!
I wanted to share a back exercise with you that I love & there are so many ways to do it. Many of you have heard of the straight arm pulldown for the back. Well, here is a different variation with the rope & I happened to find a video of how to do it on the Lance Armstrong website. How great to learn something new & read up on supporting cancer research too! Check out the video here:
http://www.livestrong.com/video/689-do-lat-pulldown-with-rope/
I also wanted to mention that if you do use the straight bar, I like to change the hand position from palms down to palms up or neutral. I also vary my grip from closer to wider on the straight bar. Another variation is to use the free motion cable machine & set the handles at the top position. I also vary my grip here as well & has a totally different feel holding the 2 handles versus a bar on a standard cable machine or even the straight bar from the lat pulldown machine.
Enjoy doing this move & now you have a variety of ways to do it!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment