
It is that time of year when things get crazy & we have trouble just finding time to breathe! I have said previously that if you mark your calender/schedule for the whole month with your workouts, you are less likely to skip them. They are a great stress reliever too.
But, just in case, here are 4 moves off my Shape "e" newsletter that you can do at home. Modify as needed to make them harder for those that are more experienced. Check out the 4 moves here:
PS: For those that want an update on me, I got my stitches out last Wednesday and have been given the go-ahead to get back to upper and lower body weights and my cardio too! My hand is still sore where the deeper wounds were but I am hoping with time that things get back to normal. The leg wounds are still healing as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment