Friday, December 26, 2008

Take Accountability!



First I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday or is still enjoying for those that do not celebrate Christmas.

It is getting to that time of year when resolutions come forth & many are weight loss related goals. I have been holding this Diet Blog article on Oprah's weight loss struggle. I found it a good read. Listen, even if you have all the money in the world, somebody can't lose the weight for you or stop eating for you! YOU HAVE TO TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOURSELF and your own weight gain. As you read through this article, I loved the very last sentence which says:

"Set appropriate goals for yourself and stop comparing with others."

I know what Oprah is going through because my body is/has been changing too due to the age related hormone change. BUT, I took action. I changed my food plan & exercise routine until I found what was helping me keep off the age unwanted pounds. I don't like having to cut back especially when I already eat really well & exercise diligently & hard but it is what it is.

Take accountability for yourself & start at it NOW... don't wait for the new year!!! If you don't have a pedometer, get one & check how many steps you are taking per day. This is a great way to start & work towards that 10,000 steps per day.

YOU CAN DO IT!

Read the Oprah article here:

No comments:

My Food Diary