Monday, December 22, 2008

More Holiday Survival!


I never think we have enough holiday survival posts. Not only do they help us through the holidays & craziness but we can carry over the advice all year long... YES, you can do that!!!!!

Hungry Girl had another good post on different holiday survival tactics like:
  • Stay active. Now where have you heard that before.. right here on my blog! There are many ways  to exercise including play as you see in the picture. Climbing up the hill again is hard work. For those in snow country, lots of good exercising there including cross country skiing & snow shoeing. Good workout!
  • Watch the mall food court. I posted on this before. Come prepared with your own food or knowledge of what is out there!
  • Don't overdo it! I posted on this too. Pick a couple things you really want & eat those or a taste of them. Why feel like "you know what" at the end of the day... that is no fun!
  • Watch the calories you DRINK!
Lots more advice on holiday survival at this link:

No comments:

My Food Diary