
I am going to talk resolution time again and specifically the most picked resolution.. to lose weight! We all have done this at some point in our life or multiple times most likely!!! When this is your "resolution", you need to be much more specific than just saying that you are going to lose weight. This is way too broad & sets you up for "failure" although I hate that word. You need to establish short & long term goals along with specific and achievable goals! I have posted about this before & I am sure I will again. Let me give you a link to an article from Diet Blog about preparing for your weight loss and health goals. I wrote about it before and it is called: SMART - Specific, Motivating, Achievable, Rewarding, Tactical. One paragraph of this article states:
"People believe that they need nothing more than resolve to break the patterns they've been living by, whereby the most successful means to effecting change is to devise a specific strategy to make that resolution come true," says Dr. Manevitz. In fact, in order to make fundamental, long-term changes in your life, there are very specific steps and guidelines which, when properly implemented, can empower you and increase your chances of success."
Read the full article at the link below to get on track for keeping that new year's resolution & tune in tomorrow for more great information to help you with your weight loss goals.

No comments:
Post a Comment