Friday, December 19, 2008

Jumping Rope



Diet Detective had an interesting article today on a gadget called the Jump Snap that you see in the picture here. It allows you to jump rope without all the trouble of tripping over it along with various resistance weights to make the workout harder. I thought I would mention it to you all out there since it is something you can do anywhere, take on trips, do in smaller places or just to fit in some jumps anywhere thru the day to get some exercise in. I have not tried it but if you think it might be an option for you, check out the link in the article. Do read the article for "What We Liked Least" as it talks to people that can't handle high impact or have joint issues. The full article & link to the website is here:

No comments:

My Food Diary