
Losing weight, body fat and/or just getting healthy is tough stuff. I have been doing it for years & it remains tough stuff but well worth it! As I have said before, you have to keep re-evaluating your workouts & food plan not only due to your changing age, hormones or many other things but also to keep the body guessing. I have done this all along and I know from experience that it is a must!
Oxygen Women's Fitness had a good article on fat loss tips to help you thru this & to keep you moving forward. It discusses things like have food to fuel you but not fill you, keep the body guessing, revisit your goals and one I think it most important:
"Be SMART about your goal setting. This means making your goals Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely. For example, putting the SMART principle into action would be committing to losing 15 pounds by spring. Now that’s a goal!"
Read the article here: http://www.oxygenmag.com/pickmeups
I also want to add in my own. Many of us do not fuel our body but fill up our lack of self confidence, our unhappiness with things in our life, the stress of work & long held inner issues with food. You need to address those now so you can move forward & get past the need to fill the void with food!!! A MUST!
Let's getting going in a positive way for 2009!

No comments:
Post a Comment