Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blog Update

Well, yesterday I turned 51 so I am now fit at 51! Saying that, even with all my due diligence, a dog got away from it's owner this morn & got me good in the upper thigh and right hand. Doc said I am off weights for at least a week plus. He said I could do cardio but the thigh is in pretty bad shape still so I will rest it a couple days and then re-evaluate. Since my right hand has stitches, I have to be VERY careful. So, bare with me for the next few days as I just post links to articles and exercises without much follow up or pre "talk". It will be good stuff you can put to use so stick with me.

THX!!!!!!!!!!!! Fit at 51!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sad about the dog bites! Ouch! Get well quickly... And Happy Birthday as well.

My Food Diary