Sunday, November 23, 2008

Recipes & My Update



Well, here we go into Thanksgiving week. I want to get all the recipes I see to you early enough so I am linking you to more off the Hungry Girl site today. She also gives Weight Watcher points for those that follow that program. It is one of the highest rated programs out there. As always, you can change seasonings or use lower sodium items if you are watching that carefully. This link has mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, stuffing & a couple recipes I have already posted here.... enjoy! http://www.hungry-girl.com/girls/biteoutdetails.php?isid=1603

As for me, I went to the doctor Friday & they said I am healing well. I got to do my outside jog this morn BUT I WAS WATCHING FOR DOGS!!!! My right hand is still recovering & I hope to get the stitches out Wednesday. No weights on that right hand although they said isometric exercises were OK. I have been doing light weights on the left hand and core/ab exercises all week. I was given the OK to try leg weights this week too. YAHOO!

No comments:

My Food Diary