Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holiday Survival



You will see this title post a lot as we move thru the holidays. I want to pass on any great tips I have or find to get you through this stressful time when we tend to eat more & exercise less.

First: PLAN AHEAD!!!! I already know my gym's schedule thru New Year's Day. This way, I can plan my workouts so that the days the gym closes early or closes completely, I already have a plan around that.

Second: Fill in workouts on your daily/monthly calender NOW! You are less likely to skip them if you already have them written down through year end. And while you are at it, make this a resolution to keep so that you keep your workouts a priority. You are IMPORTANT!

Third: Keep a few healthy recipes handy to take to parties and family get togethers so that you always have something healthy to eat. Better something good than nothing. You can enjoy but no need to get sick to your stomach stuffing yourself with everything in sight!

I will keep posting as I find good things to tell you. I have a couple already to post in the next few days.

PS: Once I get past my injury, I will post a new pic of me at 51. Will be a few weeks since I need to recover & get back in the gym.

No comments:

My Food Diary