Monday, November 24, 2008

Amazing Weight Loss



If any of you out there are saying to yourself that I just can't lose weight, it is just not possible, I have tried everything & all the other negative things we say to ourselves.. just read this inspirational story! This lady lost 175 pounds WITHOUT surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you put your mind to it, if you want to be healthy, if you want to live to see weddings and birthdays & all the rest, just do it & stop saying you can't do it. It requires hard work and dedication but the payoff is beyond fantastic!!!! Read this story & also read her fact box of weight loss tips. I have done them all & her first one says everything: Put yourself first. You are worth it! And you are worth it!


Thx to my friend Margaret for sending this story to me!!!

No comments:

My Food Diary