
We all want to reduce that middle & waist area. Now saying that, you can do all the twists & oblique exercises in the world but if you don't eat right & do your workouts too, you are not going to see the progress!
I have made a couple posts recently on planks & I wanted to show you a couple oblique planks too. The picture above shows an easier version than I do. Also I am not thrilled with the picture but it was all I could find today. When you do oblique plank exercises, make sure you are in a very strict plank form. From there, follow the directions in the attached link. I do this same exercise but I use the plank position on my elbows which seems harder to me. Yo can also elevate your feet on a step or exercise ball. Check out the link here:
Another oblique plank exercise is to get yourself in the standard plank position with arms fully extended as in the picture above. Now from there, try to cross your right knee under & across the body to the left elbow. Check the attached link & scroll to the first exercise picture in that link for a better view on how to do this. It is harder than you think!

No comments:
Post a Comment