
I have to say that this is the weirdest recipe makeover I have ever read about.. Diet Soda Cake! This comes from the Hungry Girl site & I guess it is something she had written about before & a reader question prompted another post on it. Scroll down to the second question when you click on the attached link. This is part of what she has to say:
"Just take a box of cake mix, and INSTEAD of adding the eggs, oil, water, etc., that the box tells you to add, just mix with 1 can of diet soda, and then bake according to box directions (or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean)."
She discussed this a bit more in depth at the link along with variations & also check out the link in her answer for Canned Pumpkin. There are a few treat recipe makeovers there!

No comments:
Post a Comment