
I saw another good article on holiday survival that I wanted to share with you. I want to get them out in plenty of time for those of you that may be traveling & would like the information now or at least in plenty of time to adjust yourself to the "food plan". Diet Detective's article has tons of good information to apply to not only Thanksgiving but all holidays. Check it out at:
I love this part of the article & I have said it often in my blog: "I don't know how many times I've heard someone say, "I've already ruined my diet, so it doesn't matter what I eat now." I'm not sure how that myth got started, but it can be hazardous to your waistline. The bottom line is, an extra calorie is an extra calorie -- so eating a slice of pie shouldn't give you an excuse to eat two more. And after a bowl of ice cream, you don't have to eat whatever is left in the container. Have you ever heard of cutting your losses? Well, the same rule applies to cutting your gains. It's never too late to stop."
It also talks about strategizing, food pushers, trade-offs and much more. I also say add in a walk before or after meals or both!!!!
Enjoy this article & use it for more than the holidays. Lots of good advice in there!

No comments:
Post a Comment