Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope that all my recent posts help/helped you with your holiday cooking as well as surviving the day without over doing it. Remember, enjoy your day but try not to eat everything in site. Pick a couple dishes that you really want & enjoy those & try to eat healthier the rest of the meal.... or just take one bite of all the different foods & stop there. One bite is not a dish full!

Me, I like the pick a couple things I really want & enjoy those & just stay healthy for the rest. I also keep those portion sizes down!

Other survival tips. Take a walk before or after the meal ... or both!!! If you are watching a movie or sports, you can still do some of those home exercises right there while watching & maybe your healthy habits will rub off on others! Set a good example. You can also do chair squats.. meaning if you are sitting on the couch or a chair, do a squat to just before the seat & up again as many times as your legs & butt can handle it.. or do those for a whole commercial break.

Have a great day!

No comments:

My Food Diary