Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tighten Those Arms!

Since I posted a picture of a bicep curl yesterday, I thought I would address the biceps today. I don't have the best genetics when it comes to biceps so I had to find moves that worked for me. Just because something works for one person, does not mean it works for you.

One of the exercises I find to be very helpful for me is the incline bicep curl. Check out the link below for a YouTube Video. You can also change this up by doing a hammer incline curl. There are other ways as well but I can go into them at a another time.

Give this move a try & if you have stubborn biceps, this may just do the trick. It is harder to do this move versus a standard bicep curl so drop the weight & use strict form!!!! See those biceps tighten up! For those of you that want growth, this will work too as you are able to lift heavier weights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpQfR5GHGTc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tip for the upcoming summer season!

fish4life said...

This is a new move I have never seen. I am anxious to try it next time I lift!

My Food Diary