As long as we were talking biceps yesterday, I thought I would show you another bicep exercise that I found "worked" for me. As I mentioned yesterday, different things work for different people.This is the barbell preacher curl with the EZ curl bar. I, of course, don't use the weights this guy is using. I like to vary my grip position curling with a wide grip, a narrow grip and also a neutral grip. I have had really good results with this exercise. Remember, I had stubborn biceps. You can use dumbbells to change this up or if your preacher bench is being used, try this with a dumbbell on an incline bench doing it one arm at a time.
Give this a try & see results for awesome biceps. Guys or gals that want to build up the muscle, work on increasing the amount of weight you curl. For me, I do higher reps by doing drop sets. I put a 5 pound weight on each side, curl to failure, drop to 2.5 pounds on each side, curl to failure & then do just the bar until failure. Again, I change my hand position on each drop set.
Enjoy working towards your awesome arms!

No comments:
Post a Comment