I always like the weekends when I get outside to do my cardio jog. It is a nice change from the gym & a nice mix up from the inside. Remember, do keep your body guessing & change up your routine whether you exercise inside or outside. Also, keep in mind that it does not have to be "exercise". Just move & have fun. Do things you like to do. Hike, bike ride, walk, jog, play soccer, play with the kids. There are lots of things you can do! BUT, if you are normally an inside person, try an outside workout once a week or so.. a very nice change!!!! I do mine early before cars & pollution can bother me. It really is peaceful!
Mixing it up is a sure way to keep the body guessing but also to keep you from getting bored!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment