

Happy Mother's Day to all of you that are moms, grandmothers or even great grandmothers. I hope you don't mind if I don't post about fitness for one day as I honor my mom, mother-in-law, aunt and grandmothers that have passed and are no longer with me. The "pageant" picture above is my mom in the very middle with the white skirt doing one of her many plays in her senior years. She was very active in drama, singing & working out until cancer claimed her life. The other picture is when she was young with a group of family friends. My mom is standing in the back next to my father in the green shirt. He also is no longer with us. On this special day, may all of you treat & think of yourself as special because you are... take time out for yourself because you do deserve it! Enjoy!
PS: Please scroll to the bottom of my blog to see my personal cause which addresses the cancer that claimed my mother's life. My mother-in-law also passed from cancer (not this one) and my aunt survived breast cancer in her early years but passed a couple years back due to other health issues. I also want to take time to mention one of my mom's best friends in CA, Else, who recently passed due to cancer & other health issues.

No comments:
Post a Comment