I have posted before about how keeping change & variety in your exercise routine leads to better and improved results. I have learned this first hand. I do remember the days when I did the "same ole thing". Not only can it get boring & stagnated, but your body becomes "bored" too & you see less and less results from the same ole thing.So, even though I change my routine VERY often (I find this helpful to me after so many years of working out), today was another new adventure. Both the gyms I normally go to were closed this morn so I headed to the next closest one. They had some different machines there & I am feeling it. I do like to do both free weights, cable machines & exercise machines for my weight workout. The slight difference in the angles & way the machines worked at this gym vs. the other gyms I go to really made my body feel the difference. So, even though change is normally part of my routine, this stepped it up.
Don't forget to incorporate changes into both your cardio & weight routines. You and your body will like it & so will the mirror!!!!

1 comment:
We have to remember that change can be good.
Post a Comment